Communications Systems (JCS) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- Global shares near record on U.S. infrastructure bill
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Communications Systems (NASDAQ: JCS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 1, 2019, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of March 14, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Communications Systems (JCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds KNL, JCS, EBSB, and LORL Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $1.10; 3.2% Yield
- New Solution From Transition Networks Allows Security Integrators to Securely and Remotely Access, Monitor and Manage Customer's Physical Security Systems
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!