Commercial Metals (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Commercial Metals (NYSE: CMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 20, 2020, to stockholders of record on April 6, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of April 3, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Commercial Metals (CMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 1% Yield
- Consolidated Edison (ED) Announces Public Offering Of 10.1M Common Shares
- Alico (ALCO) Announces Substantial Increase in Dividend, Additional Ranch Land Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!