Commercial Metals (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Commercial Metals (NYSE: CMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 18, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 5, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 4, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Commercial Metals (CMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Oil-Dri Corp. (ODC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.8% to $0.27; 3% Yield
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 7.7% Yield; Pledges $50M in Lumber Investments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!