Commercial Metals (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Nasdaq set for record open as jobs recovery gains traction
- Lilly's (LLY) donanemab receives U.S. FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Commercial Metals (NYSE: CMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 31, 2018, to stockholders of record on January 16, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of January 12, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Commercial Metals (CMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Initiates, Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Staffing 360 Solutions (STAF) Announces Improved Anticipated Q2 Financial Results
- ContextLogic (WISH) reopens San Francisco HQ, plans to add 650+ new jobs across 15 countries in 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!