Comerica (CMA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.5% to $0.68; 4.3% Yield
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Comerica (NYSE: CMA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.68 per share, or $2.72 annualized. This is a 1.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.67.
The dividend will be payable on April 1, 2020, to stockholders of record on March 13, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of March 12, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.3 percent.
"Today's dividend increase reflects our continued strong financial performance as we achieved record earnings per share in 2019," said Curt Farmer, Comerica's chairman and chief executive officer. "We remain committed to providing value to our shareholders, including a healthy, competitive dividend yield."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comerica (CMA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Thor Industries (THO) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- CAS Investment Partners Sends Letter to At Home Group (HOME) Stockholders, Says H&F's Offer Undervalues Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!