Comcast (CMCSA) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Comcast (NASDAQ: CMCSA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 24, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 3, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of July 2, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Comcast (CMCSA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
- Barnes Group (B) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Comcast's (CMCSA) NBCUniversal Has Explored Options for Its Regional Sports Network - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!