Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.06, 0.7% Yield; Authorizes New Share Buyback Up to $20M
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Columbus McKinnon (NASDAQ: CMCO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.05.
The dividend will be payable on May 13, 2019, to stockholders of record on May 3, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of May 2, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
The Company also announced that its Board of Directors has approved a new stock repurchase program authorizing the repurchase of up to $20 million of the Company’s common stock.
Mark Morelli, President and CEO of Columbus McKinnon, commented, “We have produced compelling performance with our Blueprint for Growth strategy. Cash generation has been very strong while return on invested capital has also improved. We have measurably reduced debt resulting in a solid balance sheet that offers financial flexibility. Our financial strength and confidence in our future were central to the Board’s decision to increase our dividend 20%.”
He added, “While we are committed to continuing to reduce debt, we believe the new share repurchase plan is also an important element of a disciplined capital allocation strategy providing us another means to return capital to shareholders when prudent.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Announces Close of $21 Billion Speedway Sale and Return of Capital Plans
- J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.1% to $0.633; 1.5% Yield
- ProPhase Labs (PRPH) Declares $0.30 Special Dividend; 5.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!