CollPlant (CLGN) Prices 2M ADS Registered Direct Offering at $17.50/Sh
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CollPlant Biotechnologies (NASDAQ: CLGN), today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements with several healthcare-focused and other institutional investors for the purchase and sale of 2,000,000 of the Company's American Depositary Shares (ADSs), at a purchase price of $17.50 per ADS, in a registered direct offering. Each ADS represents one (1) ordinary share, par value NIS 1.50 per share, of CollPlant. The offering is expected to close on or about February 17, 2021, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as the exclusive placement agent for the offering.
The gross proceeds from the offering, before deducting the placement agent's fees and other offering expenses payable by the Company, are expected to be $35.0 million. CollPlant intends to use the net proceeds for general corporate purposes, which may include but are not limited to working capital and funding the development of regenerative and aesthetic medicine products.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Astrotech (ASTC) Raises Size of Bought Deal Share Offering to $32.5M
- Regeneron (REGN) Announces NIH COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Strongly Recommend Use of REGEN-COV in Outpatients at High Risk of Clinical Progression
- Cellectis (CLLS) Completes Sale of $47 million through its ATM program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!