Colgate-Palmolive (CL) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Colgate-Palmolive (NYSE: CL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.44 per share, or $1.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 14, 2020, to stockholders of record on July 20, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of July 17, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Colgate-Palmolive (CL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Psb Holdings, Inc. (PSBQ) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 9.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
- Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP) Revises Offer to Purchase Inter Pipeline Ltd. to Include Option for Shareholders to Elect 100% Cash Consideration
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!