Coinbase Announces Update Regarding Conversion of Shares of Class B Common Stock to Shares of Class A Common Stock
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Coinbase Global, Inc. (“Coinbase”), today announced that, as of April 12, 2021, there are 130.7 million shares of Class A common stock (“Class A common stock”) outstanding and 68.5 million shares of Class B common stock (“Class B common stock” and together with the Class A common stock, “Common Stock”) outstanding.
Coinbase also announced that, as of April 12, 2021, Coinbase had a fully diluted capitalization of 261.3 million shares of Common Stock. This fully diluted capitalization share count includes the shares of Common Stock outstanding and all outstanding stock options and restricted stock units but does not include shares of Common Stock reserved for future issuance under Coinbase’s equity compensation plans or its Pledge 1% commitment.
Only shares of Class A common stock will be listed for trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market. Trading of shares of Class A common stock is expected to commence on April 14, 2021. Each outstanding share of Class B common stock is convertible, at any time, at the option of the holder, into one share of Class A common stock.
Coinbase has filed a Registration Statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) that registers for resale shares of Class A common stock and that was declared effective on April 1, 2021. A copy of the prospectus related to the registration statement may be obtained by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website or via the investor relations page on Coinbase’s website at investor.coinbase.com under the “SEC Filings” section.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Science 37 to Become Publicly Listed via Merger with LifeSci Acquisition II Corp. (LSAQ)
- James River Group (JRVR) Prices 5.65M Share Public Offering of Common Shares at $31/Each
- Jasper Therapeutics, Amplitude Healthcare Acquisition (AMHCU) Announce Merger to Create Publicly Listed Leading Biotechnology Company in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!