Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Crypto Futures - Bloomberg
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 15, 2021 4:49 PM EDT)
Coinbase (NASDAQ: COIN) filed an application with the National Futures Association on Wednesday to register as a futures commission merchant, according to Bloomberg, citing a filing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coinbase (COIN) has acquired crypto wallet firm BRD - Coindesk
- C3.ai (AI) call put raito 4 calls to 1 put
- ARK Autonomous Technology and Robotics (ARKQ) call put ratio 2 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Cryptocurrency, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!