Coherus BioSciences (CHRS) Provides Update on Litigation vs Amgen (AMGN)
- Wall Street ends sharply higher after Powell comments
- Salesforce (CRM) shares slide despite topping earnings, revenue expectations
- Fed's Powell: Rate hikes to slow, but adjustment just beginning
- Snowflake shares plunge 13% despite Q3 beat
- Market turmoil and economic decline, before recovery in 2023, says JPM's Kolanovic
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Coherus BioSciences (NASDAQ: CHRS) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On December 7, 2017, with respect to the patent infringement complaint and resultant litigation now pending in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware (the “District Court”) between plaintiffs Amgen Inc. and Amgen Manufacturing Limited (herein collectively “Amgen”) and defendant Coherus BioSciences, Inc. (the “Company”) pertaining to Amgen’s U.S. patent 8,273,707, the United States Magistrate Judge issued under seal a Report and Recommendation to the District Court recommending that the District Court grant, with prejudice, the Company’s pending motion to dismiss Amgen’s complaint for failure to state a claim pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 12(b)(6). The Company expects the District Court to issue a publicly available version of the Magistrate Judge’s Report and Recommendation within approximately two weeks. Subject to further briefing by the parties on the matter in the coming weeks, the Company expects the District Court to decide in the first quarter of 2018 whether to adopt the Magistrate Judge’s recommendation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Labcorp (LH) Quickly Falls to Low, Down 4.8%
- AST SpaceMobile (ASTS) Announces Pricing of Upsized $75,000,000 Public Offering of Class A Common Stock
- Virtu Financial (VIRT) Announces Commencement of Lawsuit Against the Securities and Exchange Commission to Compel Compliance with Freedom of Information Act Request
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!