CohBar (CWBR) Announces CB4211 Phase 1a/1b Results Selected for Late Breaker Presentation at The Liver Meeting® 2021
- Wall St climbs after week of strong bank results; market set for weekly gains
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CohBar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CWBR), a clinical stage biotechnology company developing mitochondria based therapeutics to treat chronic diseases and extend healthy lifespan, today announced that data from its CB4211 Phase 1a/1b clinical study have been selected for presentation during the late-breaking poster session at The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) Annual Meeting (The Liver Meeting® 2021). This event will be held virtually on November 12 – 15, 2021.
The presentation will discuss further details from the Phase 1a/1b clinical study of CB4211 in obese subjects with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD). In August 2021, the company announced positive topline data from the trial, including statistically significant reductions in ALT, AST and glucose compared to placebo after 4 weeks of treatment with CB4211. CB4211 is under development for the treatment of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) and obesity. The poster will be presented by Dr. Rohit Loomba, MD, MHSc, Professor of Medicine, Director, NAFLD Research Center, and Director of Hepatology, University of California at San Diego.
Presentation InformationPublication Number: LP5Session: Late-Breaking Abstract PostersTitle: CB4211, a Novel Analog of MOTS-c, Improves Markers of Liver Injury and Metabolism in Obese Subjects with Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease: A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study.
Abstracts will be available on the AASLD website on November 1st, 2021. Details of the late-breaking abstracts will be presented in November and published in the December issue of Hepatology. CohBar’s poster presentation from The Liver Meeting® 2021 will be available on the company’s website following its disclosure at the meeting. The Liver Meeting® is the premiere event for research on new therapeutics for NASH and bringing together clinicians, associates, and scientists from around the world to exchange information on the latest research, discuss new developments in liver treatment and transplantation, and network with leading experts in the field of hepatology.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CohBar Announces CB4211 Phase 1a/1b Results Selected for Late Breaker Presentation at The Liver Meeting® 2021
- Perficient (PRFT) Announces Acquisition of Overactive
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) To Roll Out FSD Beta 10.3; Pushes Software to Investor with Poor 'Safety Score'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!