Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (COCP) Announces 26M Bought Deal Offering at $1.54/Sh
- Hawkish Bullard comments roil Wall Street, indexes drop
- Fed-fuelled dollar soars as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: COCP) today announced that it has entered into an underwriting agreement with H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC under which the underwriter has agreed to purchase on a firm commitment basis 26,000,000 shares of common stock of the Company, at a price to the public of $1.54 per share, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about May 7, 2021, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
The gross proceeds to Cocrystal, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $40 million. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for the expansion of its COVID-19 and Influenza treatment development programs and general corporate purposes and working capital.
The shares of common stock are being offered by the Company pursuant to a "shelf" registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-237738) originally filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on April 17, 2020, and declared effective by the SEC on May 13, 2020.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capstone Green Energy (CGRN) Doubles Agreement to Sell Shares to 1.9M Shares at 5.25/sh From Previously Announced 950K
- GE (GE) announces effective date of 1-for-8 reverse stock split
- RAPT Therapeutics (RAPT) Prices 3.79M Common Stock Offering at $33/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesS3, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!