Co-Diagnostics (CODX) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Wall Street ends volatile week higher as Fed officials ease bank fears
- Deutsche Bank shares plunge after spike in credit default swaps
- 6-week inflows to bonds? Biggest ever; 7-day inflows to cash? $142.9 billion; Policy panic now 'inevitable' - BofA's Hartnett
- World stocks gyrate as bank contagion fears bite
- Activision (ATVI) gains 5% as UK's CMA narrows concerns scope in Microsoft (MSFT) deal
Get Alerts CODX Hot Sheet
Join SI Premium – FREE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Co-Diagnostics (NASDAQ: CODX) has filed $150,000,000 mixed shelf of:
Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, Units and Rights
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tantech Holdings (TANH) Announces $2.8 Million Private Placement
- Cryptyde (TYDE) Provides Operational Update on FOREVER 8
- NuCana (NCNA) Issues Oral Ruling that NuCana’s ‘190 Patent is Not Valid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!