Clovis Oncology (CLVS) Announces $75M At-The-Market Equity Offering Program
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Clovis Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLVS) announced today that it has filed a prospectus supplement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), under which it may offer and sell, from time to time, shares of its common stock having an aggregate offering price of up to $75,000,000 million through an “at-the-market” equity offering program (the “ATM Program”). The timing and amount of any sales will be determined by a variety of factors considered by Clovis Oncology.
Shares of Clovis Oncology common stock will be offered through J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (“JPM”) and BofA Securities, Inc. (“BofA Securities”), who are serving as the distribution agents. JPM and BofA Securities may sell the shares of our common stock by any method deemed to be an “at-the-market offering” defined by Rule 415(a)(4) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, including without limitation, sales in ordinary brokers’ transactions, including directly on the Nasdaq Global Select Market or into any other existing trading market for the shares, or to or through a market maker, in block transactions or by any other method permitted by law, including negotiated transactions and to JPM and BofA Securities as principals for their own account. Sales may be made at market prices prevailing at the time of a sale or at prices related to prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices. As a result, sales prices may vary.
Clovis Oncology intends to use the net proceeds from any sales of its common stock under the ATM Program for general corporate purposes, including funding of its development programs, sales and marketing expenses associated with Rubraca® (rucaparib), repayment, repurchase or refinance of its debt obligations, payment of milestones pursuant to its license agreements, general and administrative expenses, acquisition or licensing of additional product candidates or businesses and working capital.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'They Can Hire Jeff Bezos and It Won't Make a Difference': GameStop (GME) Taps Senior Executives From Amazon as New CEO and CFO, Tops Q1 Earnings Estimates and Says May Sell Up To 5 Million Shares
- MagnaChip (MX) Confirms $35/Share Unsolicited Proposal from Cornucopia Investment Partners, 21% Premium to Current Deal
- WiMi Hologram Cloud (WIMI) Announces Merger of VIYI Algorithm Inc. and Venus Acquisition Corporation (VENA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, S3, Definitive Agreement, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!