Climate Change Crisis Real Impact I Acquisition (CLII) Will Transfer to Nasdaq Following Completion of Merger with EVgo
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Climate Change Crisis Real Impact I Acquisition Corporation (NYSE: CLII) (“CLII”) announced today that it intends to voluntarily transfer the listing of its shares of Class A common stock, $0.0001 par value per share (“Class A common stock”) and its warrants to The Nasdaq Global Select Market (“Nasdaq”) from the New York Stock Exchange (the “NYSE”) following the completion of its previously announced business combination (the “business combination”) with EVgo Services, LLC, (“EVgo”), which is expected to close on or around July 1, 2021, pending approval by stockholders of CLII at its special meeting for stockholders on June 29, 2021. In connection with the closing of the business combination, CLII will change its corporate name to “EVgo Inc.” CLII expects its Class A common stock and warrants to commence trading on Nasdaq the day after the closing of the business combination under the symbols “EVGO” and “EVGOW,” respectively. The Class A common stock and warrants will continue to trade on the NYSE until the transfer to Nasdaq is complete.
The decision to list on Nasdaq was made in connection with the business combination and enables the post-combination company to be listed alongside similar companies that are also listed on Nasdaq. At the closing of the business combination, CLII will also delist its units, Class A common stock and warrants from the NYSE. The Nasdaq listing of the Class A common stock and warrants and the NYSE delisting of the units are subject to the closing of the business combination and the fulfillment of all Nasdaq listing requirements.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) Acquires Score Media and Gaming (SCR) for $2B in Cash and Stock
- Evolent Health (EVH) to Acquire Vital Decisions
- Meta Materials (MMAT) to Acquire Nanotech Security Corp. for C$90.8 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, SPAC
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Pacific Investment Management Company, LLC (PIMCO), Earnings, Definitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!