Clearsign Combustion (CLIR) Announces Passing of CFO Brian Fike
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ClearSign Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: CLIR) an emerging leader in industrial combustion and sensing technologies that improve energy, operational efficiency and safety while dramatically reducing emissions, today announces with great sadness that Brian Fike, ClearSign's Chief Financial Officer, has passed away.
"We are deeply saddened by Brian's passing. The entire ClearSign community mourns this loss and, on behalf of our Board of Directors and employees, we extend our sincerest condolences to his family," said Jim Deller, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer of ClearSign. "I want to recognize all the years of contribution that Brian gave to this Company. At times like this we realize what a huge gap people leave when they depart, and I will really miss him. I am sure we all will."
ClearSign will continue to be actively led by its current management team and Board of Directors and succession planning is currently underway.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AYRO, Inc (AYRO) Appoints Thomas M. Wittenschlaeger as CEO
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) Sells Ohio Assets to Middle Point Home Telephone Company
- Bartell Drugs (RAD) Announces Partnership With Uber (UBER) To Expand On-demand Delivery Throughout Western Washington
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!