Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Revenues Beat
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Clean Energy Fuels (NASDAQ: CLNE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $74.96 million versus the consensus estimate of $71.3 million.
Andrew J. Littlefair, Clean Energy’s President and Chief Executive Officer, stated “Companies, municipalities and any organization that operates a fleet of vehicles are looking to de-carbonize as quickly as they can. Fortunately, Clean Energy’s previous investments in renewable natural gas and our ongoing focus on that business is beginning to pay off, highlighted by recent deals like LA Metro that signed a long-term high-volume RNG agreement with us as part of their commitment to becoming carbon neutral. Simply put, RNG is the future of our company. We believe the road ahead is to offer RNG to every customer so that they can make a substantial contribution towards addressing climate change. We finished the year as expected financially and announced two exciting RNG joint venture arrangements with Total and BP as we grow to meet demand for our low carbon RNG.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Humanigen Inc. (HGEN) Announces Positive Results From Phase 1 Study of Ifabotuzumab in Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Levi (LEVI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Raises First Half Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!