Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Citizens Financial Group (NYSE: CFG) reported Q1 EPS of $1.41, $0.44 better than the analyst estimate of $0.97.
- First Quarter 2021 Net Income of $611 million and EPS of $1.37
- Underlying Net Income of $626 million and EPS of $1.41
“We are pleased to get off to strong start to 2021, with strength in our fee businesses, good balance sheet management and excellent performance on credit,” said Chairman and CEO Bruce Van Saun. “We are making good strides in our digital and next generation technology initiatives, and maintain a confident outlook for the balance of the year. While we increasingly see positive signs that the economy is improving rapidly and that life is returning to normal, we remain focused on continuing to assist those companies and individuals most impacted by the pandemic and lockdowns.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Beauty Health Company (SKIN) Reports Q1 Revenues of $47.5M; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
- Oscar Health Inc. (OSCR) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.98 on Revenues of $369.39M
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCiti, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!