Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Maria Martinez COO
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) announced that the Board of Directors appointed Maria Martinez as Chief Operating Officer of Cisco.
Ms. Martinez, 63, joined Cisco in April 2018 as Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Experience Officer, and in December 2020, Ms. Martinez took on an expanded role to lead certain operations functions in addition to customer experience as one, united team, including supply chain, IT, security and trust, data and analytics, customer and partner services, and strategy and business acceleration. Prior to joining Cisco, Ms. Martinez served in a variety of senior executive roles at salesforce.com, inc. (“Salesforce”), including as President, Global Customer Success and Latin America from March 2016 to April 2018; President, Sales and Customer Success from February 2013 to March 2016; Executive Vice President and Chief Growth Officer from February 2012 to February 2013; and Executive Vice President, Customers for Life from February 2010 to February 2012. Ms. Martinez’s experience prior to Salesforce includes serving as Corporate Vice President of Worldwide Services at Microsoft Corporation, President and Chief Executive Officer of Embrace Networks, Inc. and in various senior leadership roles at Motorola, Inc. and AT&T Inc./Bell Laboratories. Ms. Martinez is a member of the board of directors of McKesson Corporation and was a member of the board of directors of Plantronics, Inc. from September 2015 to April 2018.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Cisco (CSCO) to Outperform
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- Precision BioSciences (DTIL) Appoints Alan List, M.D. as Chief Medical Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!