Cinedigm (CIDM) Launches Three of the Company's Most Popular Channels on SLING TV
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM), the leading independent streaming company super-serving enthusiast fan bases, announced today that three of their most popular channels are now available on SLING TV. Cinedigm's launch includes family favorite Dove Channel, pop culture powerhouse CONtv and documentary destination Docurama.
Cinedigm's abundance of diverse channels has become a go-to for fans. The following channels will be made available on SLING TV:
- Docurama: a one-of-a-kind streaming service dedicated to bringing audiences acclaimed, cutting-edge documentaries. Popular titles include Anthony Bourdain: A Cook's Tour, Beatles: How The Beatles Changed The World, and Kobe: The Life of A Legend.
- Dove Channel: a top source for family-friendly content, feature films and television titles suitable for all audiences. Featuring comedy classics like The Little Rascals, young adult series H20: Just Add Water and Dance Academy and faith favorites like The Ultimate Gift, the channel has thousands of hours of content for the whole family to enjoy.
- CONtv: carries a diverse range of film and television essentials focusing on action/thriller, horror, anime and sci-fi/fantasy genres. From films featuring superstars like Milo Gibson and Peter Facinelli (Gangster Land) to anime classics like Yu-Gi-Oh!, the channel is packed with content for pop culture fans to enjoy.
As a leading streaming service, SLING TV instantly delivers live and on-demand television to compatible internet-connected devices. SLING TV offers the most popular live news, sports entertainment and kids programming, available through monthly subscriptions starting at $35 per month. And through its genre-based "Extras," SLING TV customers are empowered to pick their personal channel lineup.
"Since its inception, SLING TV has been at the forefront of live TV streaming," said Jennifer Soltesz, Vice President of Business Development & Strategy at Cinedigm. "Working with SLING TV not only allows us to reach a diverse, new audience, but it gives us a partner with the same forward-thinking drive. We can't wait to show these new customers the amazing networks Cinedigm has to offer."
An innovator in the digital transformation of the entertainment industry for more than two decades, Cinedigm's core mission is to entertain the world by building the world's best portfolio of enthusiast channels and services for the streaming generation. Through a diverse mix of premium SVOD services and dedicated AVOD and FAST channels, Cinedigm's streaming portfolio reaches indie film (Fandor), horror (Screambox & Bloody Disgusting) and family entertainment (Dove Channel), as well as dedicated channels for iconic entertainers, led by Bob Ross (The Bob Ross Channel). Cinedigm's ultimate goal is to build destinations that immerse viewers in content they love while staying at the forefront of technology as the streaming industry continues to evolve.
For more information, visit sling.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OPKO Health (OPK) and Pfizer (PFE) Extend U.S. FDA Review of Biologics License Application of Somatrogon for Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Blade Air Mobility, Inc. (BLDE) Appoints Reggie Love to its Board Replacing David Zaslav
- SAB Biotherapeutics Announces SAB-185 Receives Positive DSMB Review and Advances to Phase 3 in NIH-Sponsored ACTIV-2 Trial for Treatment of COVID-19 (BCYP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!