Cinedigm (CIDM) Gains on Plans to Enter NFT Market
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) gains 13% in pre-open trade after disclosing it is entering the NFT market.
Yesterday, the company made the following disclosure on Twitter:
“1/ $CIDM We have had numerous inquiries about our involvement in the #NFT market. Cinedigm is excited about the rise in consumer adoption and commercial prospects for #NFT. Given our extensive film library, deep connection to fandom and collectibles, and
2/ $CIDM's strong brand partnerships and technology capabilities, I have directed our product team to develop new NFT products to enhance the user experience of our loyal audiences.
3/ $CIDM To be clear, these new #NFT initiatives are to support our core mission: creating great streaming channel and content experiences for our passionate user base. More to come. - Chris McGurk, CEO”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Short Report 'Just Hearsay,' Buy QuantumScape (QS) on Weakness - Analyst
- Walmart (WMT) Invests in GM's (GM) Cruise
- Cinedigm (CIDM) Announces Record Subscription and Ad-Supported User Growth Milestones
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTwitter, Pre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!