Cigna Corp. (CI) Misses Q4 EPS by 17c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cigna Corp. (NYSE: CI) reported Q4 EPS of $3.51, $0.17 worse than the analyst estimate of $3.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $41.67 billion versus the consensus estimate of $39.99 billion.
"I'm extremely proud of the ways in which our 70,000-plus Cigna employees delivered for our customers, our clients, our providers, our partners, and our shareholders amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic," said David M. Cordani, president and chief executive officer. "Our fourth quarter results were in line with expectations, as we continued to make investments in our customers, capabilities, and co-workers — all while covering elevated COVID-related costs. As a result, we have entered 2021 with great momentum, and our health services portfolio, fueled by the launch of Evernorth, is well-positioned for sustained long-term growth."
Cigna Corp. sees FY2021 EPS of $20.00, versus the consensus of $20.59. Cigna Corp. sees FY2021 revenue of $165 billion, versus the consensus of $164.12 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Cigna Corp. (CI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Live Ventures (LIVE) Appoints Eric Althofer as COO
- Everbridge, Inc. (EVBG) announces U.S. Army signed new three-year contract for its software solutions to power JARVISS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!