Churchill Capital Corp IV (CCIV) Stockholders Approve Merger with Lucid Motors
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Churchill Capital Corp IV (NYSE: CCIV), a publicly traded special purpose acquisition company, announced that in a special meeting held today, its stockholders voted to approve the proposals required to complete its combination with Lucid Motors, a leader in EV technology which is setting new standards with its advanced luxury EVs.
All of the proposals related to the business combination received overwhelming support from stockholders that voted—approximately 98% of votes cast voted for the proposal to approve the business combination.
The closing of the business combination is expected to occur today, July 23, 2021, subject to the satisfaction or waiver of all closing conditions.
Churchill IV, whose shares of common stock, warrants and units are currently listed on the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE"), intends to delist from the NYSE and list the shares of common stock and warrants of the post-combination company, to be renamed Lucid Group, Inc., on The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") under the ticker symbols "LCID" and "LCIDW", respectively, beginning on July 26, 2021. The Nasdaq listing and NYSE delisting are subject to the closing of the business combination and fulfillment of all Nasdaq listing requirements.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shift (SFT) to Merge with CarLotz (LOTZ)
- Redbox Entertainment (RDBX) Stockholders Approve Merger With Chicken Soup for the Soul Entertainment (CSSE)
- Maquia Capital Acquisition Corp. (MAQC) Confirms Additional Funding, Extends Deadline to Complete Initial Business Combination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, SPAC
Related EntitiesChurchill Financial Group, Definitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!