ChromaDex (CDXC) Announces Retail Distribution of Tru Niagen in Walmart Stores Across the United States
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ChromaDex Corp. (NASDAQ: CDXC) announced today its flagship consumer product and industry-leading NAD+ booster Tru Niagen® will be available in 3,000 Walmart retail stores across the United States beginning June 2021. ChromaDex will introduce Tru Niagen® in two packaging options for Walmart customers, which will have distinct serving sizes and price points. In addition to in-store availability, these two options will be available online with same-day delivery and in-store pickup options for select locations.
“We believe Tru Niagen® is one of the most important new dietary supplements to emerge in many years,” says ChromaDex CEO Rob Fried. “We are grateful to Walmart in assisting in our quest to help as many people as possible to Age Better®.”
Tru Niagen® helps users Age Better® by safely and effectively increasing NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) supporting the trillions of cells in the body. NAD+ levels decline with age as well as physiological stressors including stress on the immune system, alcohol consumption, over-exercising, and lack of healthy sleep cycles. Niagen® (patented nicotinamide riboside) increases NAD+ levels safely and efficaciously, as demonstrated in nine published human trials. Niagen® has received regulatory acceptance by the world’s four leading regulatory bodies: the U.S. FDA, Health Canada, the European Commission, and the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) of Australia. Scientifically superior to competing NAD+ precursors such as NMN (nicotinamide mononucleotide), Niagen® is supported by a vast amount of safety and efficacy data in humans.
For additional information on the science supporting Tru Niagen®, please visit www.truniagen.com.
For additional information about ChromaDex, please visit www.chromadex.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 22nd Century Group (XXII) Issues Annual Letter to Shareholders
- Delcath Systems (DCTH) Announces Revised NICE Guidance for CHEMOSAT in the United Kingdom
- Enzo Biochem's (ENZ) Universal AMPICOLLECT Used on GENFLEX Molecular Platform Cleared for Distribution by FDA Under Emergency Use Authorization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!