China Customer Relations Centers (CCRC) Shareholders Approve Going Private Transaction
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
China Customer Relations Centers, Inc. (Nasdaq: CCRC) (the "Company"), a leading e-commerce and financial services business process outsourcing service provider in China, today announced that at the extraordinary general meeting of shareholders (the "EGM") held on June 18, 2021, the Company's shareholders voted in favor of, among other things, the proposals to authorize and approve (i) the previously announced agreement and plan of merger dated as of March 12, 2021 (the "Merger Agreement"), by and among the Company, Taiying Group Ltd., a business company with limited liability incorporated in the British Virgin Islands ("Parent") and Taiying International Inc., a business company with limited liability incorporated in the British Virgin Islands and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Parent ("Merger Sub"); (ii) the plan of merger and the articles of merger required to be filed with the Registrar of Corporate Affairs of the British Virgin Islands (the "Plan of Merger"), pursuant to which Merger Sub will merge with and into the Company and cease to exist, with the Company continuing as the surviving company and becoming a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Parent (the "Merger"); and (iii) any and all transactions contemplated by the Merger Agreement and the Plan of Merger, including the Merger.
At the EGM a quorum was present and approximately 80% of the Company's outstanding shares were voted in favor of the proposal to authorize and approve the Merger Agreement, and all transactions contemplated by the Merger Agreement and Plan of Merger, including the Merger.
The parties currently expect to complete the Merger as soon as practicable, subject to the satisfaction or waiver of the conditions set forth in the Merger Agreement. Upon completion of the Merger, the Company will become and continue its operation as a privately held company, and its ordinary shares will no longer be listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoom-Backed Events Platform Cvent to Go Public via $5.3 Billion SPAC Deal
- Meridian Bioscience (VIVO) to Acquire Urea Breath Test for H. pylori from Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- PropertyGuru to Go Public in Partnership with Bridgetown 2 (BTNB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!