Chefs' Warehouse (CHEF) Acquires Nicola Imports
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Chefs’ Warehouse, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHEF), a premier distributor of specialty food products in North America, today announced that it has acquired substantially all of the assets of Nicola Imports, based in Phoenix, Arizona. Since its inception in 2007, Nicola Imports has been a staple purveyor of the finest specialty food products available in Arizona and Colorado.
“We are thrilled to welcome Nick Bramini, Jayson James and the Nicola Imports team into our growing family of companies. This acquisition is particularly exciting as it deepens the company’s commitment to serving the growing Arizona market and marks our entry into Denver, which has been a long-term objective of our company,” stated Christopher Pappas, CEO of the Chefs’ Warehouse.
Since inception in 1985, The Chefs’ Warehouse has been purveying high-quality, luxury, artisan, local and specialty products for the best restaurants in North America.
“We are very excited to join the Chefs’ Warehouse as our combined businesses will create a larger platform from which we can better serve our customers and support the long-term growth of both our employees and vendor partners” said Nick Bramini, Founder and CEO of Nicola Imports.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bentley Systems Inc's (BSY) Seequent Acquires Imago
- Owl Rock Capital (ORCC) Appoints Jonathan Lamm as CFO
- Athene Holding (ATH) Announces $4.9 Billion Pension Risk Transfer Transaction with Lockheed Martin (LMT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesChristopher J. Pappas, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!