Charles River Laboratories (CRL) to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600 (NSA) (EFC) (AZPN) (AEGN)
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - May 10, 2021 5:18 PM EDT)
Charles River Laboratories (NYSE: CRL) to Join S&P 500
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400, and S&P SmallCap 600:
S&P MidCap 400 constituent Charles River Laboratories International (NYSE: CRL) will replace FLIR Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) in the S&P 500, S&P SmallCap 600 constituent National Storage Affiliates Trust (NYSE: NSA) will replace Charles River Laboratories International in the S&P MidCap 400, and Ellington Financial Inc. (NYSE: EFC) will replace National Storage Affiliates Trust in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Friday, May 14. S&P 500 constituent Teledyne Technologies Inc. (NYSE: TDY) is acquiring FLIR Systems in a deal to be completed soon pending final closing conditions.
Aspen Technology Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN) will replace Avanos Medical Inc. (NYSE: AVNS) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Avanos Medical will replace Aegion Corp. (NASDAQ: AEGN) in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Monday, May 17. New Mountain Capital LLC is acquiring Aegion in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P goes green, joining the NASDAQ; Dow remains down 164
- Nasdaq Continues to Outperform Other Indexes, Up 1% vs S&P 500 Flat, Dow Down 0.5%
- Palantir (PLTR) Announces FAA Selects it for Aircraft Certification Safety Monitoring Solution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!