Certara, Inc. (CERT) Prices 10M Share Common Offering at $25/Sh
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Certara, Inc. (NASDAQ: CERT), a global leader in biosimulation, today announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 10 million shares of its common stock by certain existing stockholders (“the selling stockholders”) at a price to the public of $25.00 per share. Additionally, the selling stockholders have granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,500,000 additional shares of common stock. Certara is not selling any shares and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in the offering by the selling stockholders. The offering is expected to close on or about March 29, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
The offering is being made through an underwriting group led by Jefferies, Morgan Stanley and BofA Securities, who are acting as lead joint book-running managers, and Credit Suisse, Barclays and William Blair, who are acting as joint book-running managers.
A registration statement on Form S-1, including a prospectus, relating to these securities has been declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
The offering may be made only by means of a prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UiPath (PATH) IPO Opens 17% Higher
- Lemonade (LMND) Adds Irina Novoselsky and Silvija Martincevic to Board
- UiPath Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering