Certara, Inc. (CERT) Announces 17M Share Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs after bumper earnings from big banks
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Certara, Inc. (“Certara”), a global leader in biosimulation, today announced a proposed underwritten public offering of 17 million shares of its common stock being offered by selling stockholders. Additionally, the selling stockholders intend to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,550,000 additional shares of common stock. Certara will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in the offering by the selling stockholders.
The offering is being made through an underwriting group led by Jefferies, Morgan Stanley and BofA Securities, who are acting as lead joint book-running managers.
A registration statement on Form S-1, including a prospectus, which is preliminary and subject to completion, relating to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold, nor may offers to buy be accepted, prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxeon (MAXN) Prices $125M Share Offering at $18/Sh
- Bally's Corporation (BALY) Prices 11M Share Common Offering at $55/Sh
- Biomea Fusion Inc. (BMEA) Prices 9M Share IPO at $17/Sh