Cerner (CERN) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Additional $1.5B Buyback
- S&P 500 backs off on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 9, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 27, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 26, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
Cerner also announced that its Board has approved an amendment to its stock repurchase program, authorizing the repurchase of an additional $1.5 billion of its common stock. Cerner has repurchased $1.3 billion of its shares in 2019 and had $0.2 billion of available authorization remaining prior to the increase announced today. The total authorized amount available for repurchase is now $1.7 billion.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cerner (CERN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sealed Air (SEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.5% Yield
- M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Declares $1.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Align Technology (ALGN) Announces $100 Million Accelerated Stock Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!