Cerner (CERN) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq rallies as weak jobs data eases Fed taper worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 17, 2020, to stockholders of record on April 3, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of April 2, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Cerner (CERN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cerner (CERN) PT Raised to $81 at Deutsche Bank
- American Express (AXP) Declares $0.43 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- First Eagle Alternative Capital BDC (FCRD) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 9.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!