Century Casinos (CNTY) Announces Re-Opening of Casinos in Poland
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Century Casinos, Inc. (NASDAQ: CNTY) announced that its subsidiary Casinos Poland Ltd., in which the Company holds a 66.6% ownership interest, reopened its eight casinos today. The government mandate allowing casinos to reopen is limited until February 28, 2021 and expected to be reassessed by then.
Casinos throughout Poland were closed on December 28, 2020 to comply with a quarantine imposed by the Polish government to contain the spread of COVID-19. The regulation lifting the lockdown for casinos includes social distancing practices and enhanced health and safety protocols.
There is no assurance that the casinos will be allowed to remain open past February 28, 2021; if the casinos are required to close again at that time, the Company will report such closures in its Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2020.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nano Dimension (NNDM) Adds Oded Gera to Board
- Allogene Therapeutics (ALLO) Granted IND Clearance from FDA for ALLO-605
- Steel Connect (STCN) Names Jason Wong as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!