Cemex S.A. (CX) Announces Sale of Certain Assets in Southeastern France
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. (“CEMEX”) (NYSE: CX) announced today the divestment of certain assets in Southeastern France as part of its strategy to focus its portfolio development into high growth markets.
CEMEX signed binding agreements to sell 24 concrete plants and 1 aggregates quarry in France to LafargeHolcim. These assets are located in the Rhone Alpes region in the Southeast of France, east of CEMEX's Lyon operations, which the company will retain.
CEMEX expects to finalize the transaction by early April, once closing conditions are met. No antitrust approval is required.
CEMEX expects to redeploy the proceeds from this transaction into growth projects in key markets.
CEMEX is a global building materials company that provides high-quality products and reliable services. CEMEX has a rich history of improving the well-being of those it serves through innovative building solutions, efficiency advancements, and efforts to promote a sustainable future. For more information, please visit: www.cemex.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CRH Medical (CRHM) Securityholders Approve Acquisition by WELL Health
- Bausch Health Co. Inc. (BHC) Reports Brazilian Approval for VYZULTA
- Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA) Announces Oni Chukwu to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!