Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH) Announces Proposed Offering of 6.5M Shares
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Tesla (TSLA) IR Sent an E-Mail on Friday Suggesting a Q2 'Beat'
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Nasdaq: CELH) Celsius Holdings, Inc., maker of global fitness drink, CELSIUS®, today announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 6,518,267 shares of common stock, consisting of 5,518,267 shares of common stock offered by certain selling stockholders of Celsius Holdings (the "Selling Stockholders") and 1,000,000 shares of common stock offered by Celsius Holdings. In addition, certain Selling Stockholders expect to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 977,740 shares of common stock. Celsius Holdings will not receive any proceeds from the sale of common stock offered by the Selling Stockholders. The offering is subject to market and other conditions. Celsius Holdings intends to use the net proceeds received by it from the offering for general corporate purposes.
UBS Investment Bank and Jefferies are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The proposed public offering is being made pursuant to an automatic shelf registration statement on Form S-3, which was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on June 9, 2021 and became automatically effective upon filing. The proposed public offering is being made only by means of a preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, copies of which may be obtained on the SEC's website located at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the final prospectus supplement and the accompanying base prospectus relating to the offering may also be obtained, when available, from:
- UBS Securities LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 1285 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019, telephone: 888-827-7275 or email: email@example.com;
- Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10022, or by calling (877) 821-7388, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) entered into equity purchase agreement with YA II PN, LTD.
- Caribou Bioscience, Inc (CRBU) Prices Upsized 19M Share IPO at $16/sh
- Clover Health Investments (CLOV) Redeems All Outstanding Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesUBS, Jefferies & Co, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!