Cellectis (CLLS) Completes Sale of $47 million through its ATM program
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cellectis S.A. (NASDAQ: CLLS – EURONEXT GROWTH: ALCLS) (the “Company”), a clinical-stage biotechnological company employing its core proprietary technologies to develop best-in-class products based on gene-edited allogeneic CAR T-cells in the field of immuno-oncology, today announced that it has completed sales of approximately $47 million of American Depositary Shares (“ADS”) pursuant to the Company’s ATM program established on March 29, 2021 (the “ATM Sales”), through Jefferies LLC (“Jefferies”), acting as sales agent. Each ADS represents one ordinary share of the Company.
In the ATM Sales, an aggregate of 2,415,630 new ADSs and the same number of underlying new ordinary shares have been issued to existing and new investors at an at-the-market price of $19.50 per new ADS.
It is anticipated that the settlement and delivery of the new ordinary shares will take place on April 12, 2021. They will be admitted to trading on the market of Euronext Growth and the issued ADSs will trade on Nasdaq.
A shelf registration statement on Form F-3 (including a prospectus) relating to Cellectis’ securities was filed with the SEC and became effective upon filing on June 2, 2020.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ginkgo Bioworks and Soaring Eagle Acquisition (SRNG) have agreed to business combination
- Amazon (AMZN) Wins The Prize for Q1 Cloud Revenue Growth - Jefferies
- BowX Acquisition (BOWX) Ticks Higher as Fidelity Shows Nearly 15% Stake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!