Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) Appoints Accomplished Industry Leader Carl Hauch as Chief Operating Officer
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (“Carrols” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: TAST) today announced that it has appointed Carl Hauch as the Company’s Chief Operating Officer, effective February 15, 2021.
Daniel T. Accordino, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Carrols, commented, “Carl is a terrific addition to the Carrols team, and I am thrilled to have him on board to oversee our almost 1,100 Burger King and Popeyes restaurants in 23 states. He has a depth of experience managing large-scale restaurant and retail operations, as well as a proven reputation for growing businesses and managing costs. I believe his skills will be especially valuable as we re-engage in strong but balanced organic and non-organic growth strategies.”
Mr. Hauch said: “I am extremely excited to be joining Carrols’ experienced management team. They have created an impressive company that has consistently performed exceptionally well in the face of a competitive and challenging environment. I look forward to building on the Company’s strengths in my new role.”
Mr. Hauch has been recognized throughout his career for his ability to develop and execute on initiatives to build and motivate teams and increase customer connection and engagement, while profitably growing businesses. Most recently, he served as the President and CEO of the Wendy’s division of NPC international, the largest Wendy’s franchisee in that system. During his tenure, Mr. Hauch led that organization to their most successful year in 2020 prior to their recently announced sale. Before joining NPC, he served as the Vice President of stores and Co-CEO for Barnes & Noble, Inc., the world’s largest bookseller and a leading retailer of content, digital media, and educational products. Prior to Barnes & Noble, Mr. Hauch served as Senior Vice President of National Operations and Customer Experience with Advance Auto Parts. He also held multiple leadership positions at Advance Auto Parts, including Head of Operations and Human Resources.
Mr. Hauch started his career working in management positions in the restaurant industry before embarking on a 14 year career at Starbucks in 1994. He worked in a variety of operational positions, including store manager, District Manager, Director of Operations and Regional Vice President. He ran national operations in Australia and became CEO/Managing Director of Starbucks Switzerland and Austria, where he led a complete turnaround of the business in the span of 24 months.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BJ's Wholesale Club (BJ) Announces Unexpected Passing of President and CEO Lee Delaney
- Blucora Inc. (BCOR) Announces Glass Lewis Recommends Stockholders Vote on the BLUE Proxy Card “FOR” All Blucora Director Nominees
- Genmab A/S (GMAB) and Seagen (SGEN) Announce U.S. FDA Filing Acceptance for Priority Review of Tisotumab Vedotin BLA for Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!