Carriage Services (CSV) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Carriage Services (NYSE: CSV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 10, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 7, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Carriage Services (CSV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sealed Air (SEE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 1.5% Yield
- A.H. Belo (AHC) Announces 1-for-4 Reverse Stock Split
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!