Cardlytics (CDLX) Prices 3.85M Share Common Offering at $130/Sh
- Wall Street slips from record levels; Tesla drops after fatal car crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cardlytics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDLX) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,850,000 shares of its common stock, at a price to the public of $130.00 per share. The gross proceeds to Cardlytics from the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $500.5 million. The offering is expected to close on or about March 5, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. In addition, Cardlytics has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 577,500 shares of common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions.
BofA Securities and J.P. Morgan are acting as joint book-running managers and representatives of the underwriters for the offering. Wells Fargo Securities is also acting as a book-running manager for the offering. Raymond James is acting as a manager for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to a shelf registration statement, including a base prospectus, filed by Cardlytics with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), which was effective on March 1, 2021. The offering may be made only by means of a written prospectus and prospectus supplement that form a part of the registration statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CompoSecure to Become Publicly Traded Company Through Merger With Roman DBDR Tech Acquisition Corp. (DBDR)
- Surrozen and Consonance-HFW Acquisition Corp. (CHFW) Announce Business Combination
- Retractable Technologies (RVP) Receives Notice of Intent to Extend Government Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Raymond James, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!