Cara Therapeutics (CARA) Set to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cara Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: CARA) will replace MTS Systems Corp. (NASDAQ: MTSC) in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Thursday, April 8. S&P 500 constituent Amphenol Corp. (NYSE: APH) is acquiring MTS Systems in a deal expected to be completed soon pending final closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MaxCyte, Inc (MXCT) to Join Russell 2000® Index
- Intuity Medical (POGO) Files For Up to $75M IPO
- Apple (AAPL) Plans Physical Retail Presence in India, CEO Tim Cook Says - Source - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!