Capri Family Foundation Commences Cash Tender Offer for Optibase Ltd. (OBAS)
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Capri Family Foundation ("Capri") announced today that it has commenced a cash tender offer to purchase 959,837 ordinary shares of Optibase Ltd. ("Optibase") (Nasdaq and TASE: OBAS) for $11.20 per share.
The bidder group, of which Capri is a part, currently owns 4,256,419 ordinary shares of Optibase, representing approximately 81.7% of Optibase's issued and outstanding shares. Capri is offering to purchase all of the outstanding Optibase shares not owned by the bidder group.
On November 30, 2021, the last trading day before the announcement of the offer, the closing sale price per Optibase share on Nasdaq as reported by Nasdaq was $10.25 and on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange was NIS 31.73.
The tender offer is scheduled to expire at 10:00 a.m., New York time (5:00 p.m. Israel time), on December 30, 2021, unless extended by Capri.
The tender offer is subject to a minimum condition, which Capri will not waive. The offer is subject to customary additional conditions specified in the Offer to Purchase relating to the tender offer. The tender offer is not conditioned on the receipt of financing or on the approval of the board of directors of Optibase.
The complete terms and conditions of the tender offer, including important U.S. and Israeli income and withholding tax considerations relating to the tender offer, are contained in the Offer to Purchase included as an exhibit to the Tender Offer Statement on Schedule TO filed today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") and with the Israel Securities Authority ("ISA"). American Stock Transfer & Trust Company is the U.S Depositary for the offer and Israel Brokerage & Investments - I.B.I. - Ltd. is the Israeli Depositary for the offer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NeoGames S.A. (NGMS) Offers to Acquire Aspire Global for $480M
- Tritium Completes Merger with Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation II (DCFC)
- Bausch Health's (BHC) Bausch + Lomb (BLCO) Files IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!