Capitalworks Emerging Markets Acquisition Corp (CMCAU) Prices 20M Unit IPO at $10/unit
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Capitalworks Emerging Markets Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ: CMCAU), a special purpose acquisition company, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 20,000,000 units at a price of $10.00 per unit. The units will be listed on The Nasdaq Global Market (“Nasdaq”) and will begin trading on December 1, 2021, under the ticker symbol “CMCAU”.
Each unit issued in the offering consists of one Class A ordinary share and one-half of one redeemable warrant. Each whole warrant entitles the holder thereof to purchase one Class A ordinary share at a price of $11.50 per share. Once the securities comprising the units commence separate trading, the Class A ordinary shares and redeemable warrants are expected to be respectively listed on Nasdaq under the symbols “CMCA” and “CMCAW”. No fractional warrants will be issued upon separation of the units and only whole warrants will trade. The offering is expected to close on December 3, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Barclays is the sole book-running manager for the offering. The Company has granted the underwriters a 45-day option from the date of the final prospectus to purchase up to an additional 3,000,000 units at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
A registration statement relating to the securities became effective on November 30, 2021. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus, which forms a part of the registration statement. Copies of the prospectus may be obtained, when available, for free by visiting EDGAR on the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, copies may be obtained, when available, from Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York, 11717, by email: Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com, or by telephone: (888) 603-5847.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bitmain-Backed BitFuFu to go Public Via Merger with Arisz Acquisition Corp (ARIZU) in $1.5B Deal
- Sports Entertainment Acquisition Corp. (SEAH) Shareholders Approve Merger with Super Group
- Akili Interactive to Become Publicly Traded Through Combination with Social Capital Suvretta Holdings Corp. I (DNAA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesBarclays, Definitive Agreement, IPO, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!