Capital Southwest Corp (CSWC) Announces Notes Offering
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Capital Southwest Corporation (Nasdaq: CSWC) (rated Baa3, Stable Outlook by Moody’s) announced the commencement of a registered public offering of unsecured notes due 2028 (the “Notes”). The Notes are expected to be listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the trading symbol “CSWCZ” within 30 days of issuance.
Capital Southwest intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to repay a portion of the outstanding indebtedness under its senior secured revolving credit facility.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., B. Riley Securities, Inc., Janney Montgomery Scott LLC and Ladenburg Thalmann & Co., Inc. are serving as joint book-running managers for this offering. InspereX LLC, William Blair & Company L.L.C. and ING Financial Markets LLC are acting as co-managers for this offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vaso Corporation to List on Nasdaq via SPAC Merger with Achari Ventures Holdings Corp. I (AVHI)
- Honeywell (HON) agrees to acquire Carrier's (CARR) Global Access Solutions business for $4.95 billion
- Carvana (CVNA) Demonstrates Operational Efficiency, Process Scalability, and Capacity for Growth During Investor Tour
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, B. Riley, Janney Montgomery Scott, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!