Capital Product Partners (CPLP) Announces the Sale of Two 9,288 TEU Container Vessels
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Capital Product Partners L.P. (the “Partnership”, “CPLP” or “we” / “us”) (NASDAQ: CPLP), an international owner of ocean-going vessels, today announced the sale of two 9,288 TEU container vessels.
The Partnership has entered into a memorandum of agreement for the sale of the M/V 'CMA CGM Magdalena' (115,639 dwt / 9,288 TEU, Eco-Flex, Wide Beam Containership built 2016, Daewoo-Mangalia Heavy Industries S.Α.) and the M/V ‘Adonis' (115,145 dwt / 9,288 TEU, Eco-Flex, Wide Beam Containership built 2015, Daewoo-Mangalia Heavy Industries S.Α.) to an unaffiliated third party for a total consideration of $195.0 million. Delivery of the M/V 'CMA CGM Magdalena' and the M/V ‘Adonis' to their buyer is expected in May and July/August 2021, respectively. The carrying value of M/V ‘Adonis' and the M/V 'CMA CGM Magdalena' at the end of the first quarter of 2021 was $72.7 million and $71.7 million, respectively. The Partnership expects gross cash proceeds from the sale after repaying outstanding debt of approximately $97.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capital Product Partners (CPLP) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Walmart to require masks for some U.S. retail workers, vaccinations for corporate staff
- Tesla (TSLA) Reduces Model 3 Prices in China Effective Immediately
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!