Camping World Holdings (CWH) Continues Expansion in the Northeast with Maine Acquisition
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Camping World Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CWH) (“Camping World”), America’s Recreation Dealer, today announced that an agreement has been signed to acquire Lee’s Family Trailer in Windham, ME. The acquisition is anticipated to close in April 2021 and will be the company’s first location in the state of Maine. Camping World continues to march towards establishing a recreation dealer platform in all 48 contiguous states.
“It’s our intention with acquisitions like this to complete our goal of operating our recreational dealer platform in all 48 contiguous states,” said Marcus Lemonis, CEO and Chairman of Camping World Holdings. “This achievement not only creates more convenience for our nearly 5.5 million unique customers but sets the stage for a web centric process to sell both new and used RVs nationwide completely online.”
The company currently has operating RV dealerships, agreements to acquire existing RV dealerships, is under new construction or has land acquisition pending in all 48 states.
The new Maine facility will transition to the Camping World brand with a target open date of mid-April and be the first of at least two locations in the state. The SuperCenter will include a wide range of new and used RVs from top manufacturers in addition to a full assortment of RV and outdoor products and accessories.
Camping World Holdings, the nation’s largest network of RV and outdoor lifestyle - centric locations, currently owns and operates over 170 SuperCenters nationwide, specializing in RV sales and service, RV parts and accessories, outdoor lifestyle products and its entire portfolio of Good Sam products and services. From new strategic acquisitions, new store development and facility upgrades, the Company’s network will continue to expand and evolve while serving its customers' outdoor, RV and camping needs.
Camping World is always looking for seasoned and professional RV sales associates, technicians, and retail support to assist with locations across the country. Individuals interested in applying for a position may visit http://www.campingworldcareers.com/.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PHX Minerals (PHX) has agreed to acquire from certain mineral and royalty interests totaling approximately 2,698 net royalty acres in the Southern SCOOP play
- View Systems, Inc.’s (VSYM) Sannabis Announces APPROVALS of their Seed Bank Facilities by Inspector from Colombian Institute of Agriculture (ICA) for the Issuance of a Coveted Cannabis Seed Use Lice
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) option implied volatility low into quarter results and merger completion