Campbell Soup (CPB) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $1.5B Buyback
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on April 12, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 10, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.5 percent.
The Board of Directors of Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) today authorized a new share repurchase program. Under the new program, Campbell is authorized to purchase up to $1.5 billion of its outstanding shares in open market or privately negotiated transactions. The program is effective as of May 1, 2017, and has no expiration date, but it may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
The new share repurchase program will replace the June 2011 authorization of $1 billion, which is nearly exhausted. The new program is in addition to Campbell's practice of buying back shares sufficient to offset those issued under equity compensation plans.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Campbell Soup (CPB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Spectrum Brands (SPB) Tops Q2 EPS by 76c, Revenues Beat
- UPDATE: Amneal Pharmaceuticals (AMRX) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 Revenues Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Buybacks, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!