Cambridge Bancorp (CATC) Announces Receipt of Regulatory Approvals to Merge with Northmark Bank and Anticipated Closing Date
- Wall Street ends down sharply, hit by Apple and China worries
- Morgan Stanley's Tesla (TSLA) Twitter survey shows investors are concerned
- Apple (AAPL) threatened to withhold Twitter from App Store says Musk
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar rebounds on Fed expectations, Aussie drops
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cambridge Bancorp (NASDAQ: CATC), the parent company for Cambridge Trust Company ("Cambridge Trust"), today announced all regulatory approvals relating to the proposed merger between Cambridge Trust and Northmark Bank have been received. The shareholders of Northmark Bank approved the merger at a special meeting held on August 31, 2022. The anticipated closing date of the merger is October 1, 2022, subject to the satisfaction of other closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioNano Genomics (BNGO) to Acquire Purigen Biosystems to Enable Further Simplified and Accelerated DNA Isolation for Optical Genome Mapping (OGM) and Address Difficult Sample Types in New Applications
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Reaffirms Fiscal Third Quarter 2023 Guidance
- Research Alliance Corp. II Will Redeem Public Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!