Camber Energy (CEI) Comments on Short Report
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Camber Energy, Inc. (NYSE (Amex): CEI) ("Camber" or the "Company") has been made aware of the "Short" report issued today by Kerrisdale Capital. Regarding such report James Doris, President and Chief Executive Officer of Camber, commented, "We are not involved in, nor do we comment on, the day-to-day trading of the company's common stock. I can say, however, that our business relationships are legitimate and that we are firmly committed to improving the organization's capitalization and executing on our growth strategy. With respect to the Company's public filings, our objective is for the Company to become current on or before the expiry of the Initial Cure Period as established by the New York Stock Exchange, which is on or about November 19, 2021."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helbiz (HLBZ) Announces Google Workspace Integration
- Camber Energy (CEI) Gains Pre-Open, Up 31%
- Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) Announces Strategic Prioritization of RGLS8429, its Next-Generation Candidate for the Treatment of Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Short Sales, Trading Halts
Related EntitiesKerrisdale Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!