Callon Petroleum (CPE) Enters Agreement with Lone Star Value Over Director Nominations
- Wall Street ends up on jobs data, debt default averted
- U.S. economy adds 339,000 jobs in May
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) up 15% after a beat-and-raise quarter; Analysts bulled-up
- Analysts lift Broadcom (AVGO) numbers after earnings; BofA says AI portfolio 'underappreciated'
- Telecom stocks tumble on report Amazon is in talks to offer mobile service to US Prime subs
Get Alerts CPE Hot Sheet
Overall Analyst Rating:
NEUTRAL ( Down)
EPS Growth %: -61.4%
Join SI Premium – FREE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Callon Petroleum Company (NYSE: CPE) announced that it has entered into an agreement with Lone Star Value Management, LLC ("Lone Star Value"), pursuant to which the Board of Directors has agreed to nominate for re-election to the Board at the 2016 Annual Meeting Michael L. Finch, Larry D. McVay and John C. Wallace for three year terms. Mr. Wallace has indicated his intent to resign upon completion of the first two years of such three year term. Lone Star Value has agreed to vote in favor of the Company's nominees for election to the Board.
The agreement will be filed on a Form 8-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phunware (PHUN) Announces CFO Transition
- BorgWarner (BWA) Appoints Rohan S. Weerasinghe as Chairman of PHINIA Chairman Ahead of Spin-Off
- Microbot Medical (MBOT) Announces $1.5 Million Registered Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!